- May 4th – Before We Begin Study Notes
- May 11th – The Need for Clarity Study Notes
- May 18th – Clarity Defined Study Notes
- May 25th – Not What They Seem Study Notes
- June 1st – Our Role in War Study Notes
- June 8th – Heart is Central Study Notes
- June 22nd – The Point of it All Study Notes
- July 6th – The Ransomed Heart Study Notes
- July 13th – Your Heart is Good Study Notes
- July 20th – Hidden Glory Study Notes
- July 27th – Embrace Your Glory Study Notes
- August 10th – Walking with God Study Notes
- August 17th = Revelation Study Notes
Our deep dive into this book began Thursday May 4th, 2017 (may the 4th be with you). Make sure and check out the home page for blog updates on our shared journey through this material.
Wild at Heart helped men get their hearts back.
Waking the Dead will help us all find the life Christ promised.
Jesus said, “I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.” That’s the offer of Christianity, from God himself.
Just look at what happens when people are touched by Jesus―the blind see, the lame walk, the deaf hear, the dead are raised to life. In other words, to be touched by God is to be restored. To become all God meant you to be. That is what Christianity is supposed to do for you―make you whole, set you free, bring you fully alive.
But Jesus also warned that the path to that life is narrow, and few people would find it. You’ll notice few have. Waking the Dead will help you find that life, see the fierce battle over your heart, and embrace all that God has for you.
There is so much more. Do you want it?
Praise for Waking the Dead:
“John’s words have empowered and encouraged me. I am so grateful that my heart is awake and alive, and I, even as a tender, deeply feminine woman, am fierce and capable of great things . . . of being a vital part of the advancement of the kingdom. And that alone is what my heart is after.” ―Jenny from Columbia, SC
“I have been half-alive for too long now . . . I’m awake and alive again; clarity is what I needed. I feel like I just got drenched with cool water on a very hot day.” ―Chris from Colorado Springs, CO
“It’s one thing to want a deeper connection with God―it’s a whole different level to realize that my heart is the treasure of God . . . This is a book of incredible wealth.” ―Tim from San Luis Obispo, CA
Pick up your copy of the book (and workbook if you’d like) and come join us as we venture into this new chapter of the Thursday Men’s Discipleship Group at Fellowship Monrovia.
Blessings in Christ